Popular Posts

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fall Beauty Haul Part 2

So,as promised this is the second day of my beauty haul postings. I hope that you find some of the products ,that I have bought and will buy,interesting .Here are the products that I will buy from Amazon.com.


#For international buyers : If you want to shop products from USA,suppose from somewhere like ZARA or H&M or Amazon.com and the stores do not deliver to your country,then you can use MyUs.com.
This website is pretty amazing! I signed up as a Premium member and got 20% off .Check it out for yourself .Click the link at the end of this post and get 20% off of your shipping.




1.) ORIGINS Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores :



=> A charcoal mask is perfect after cleansing my face and then exfoliating . Origins is a cool but expensive beauty brand but I have heard great reviews about it from friends and other bloggers ,so I'm going to try it .



2.) LA ROCHE POSAY Physiological Ultra-Fine Scrub (Sensitive Skin) :



= > Exfoliation is must but not over-exfoliation. Remember not to over-exfoliate.Do it right after cleansing your skin ,maybe 3 times a week ? Try it!
  • Developed with Activating Protease Factor
  • Offers chemical exfoliation to stimulate cell turnover & maintain skin's physiological balance
  • Contains micronized diatomic & polyethylene powders
  • Provides physical exfoliation powders to prevent irritation
  • Loaded with Poloxamer, a gentle cleansing ingredient safe on sensitive skin
  • Helps eliminate dirt & preserve skin's natural balance
  • Plus antioxidant thermal spring water to reinforce skin's natural defenses
  • Skin appears purified & healthier
  • Ideal for all skin types, particularly effective for aging skin

3.) REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask :






=> This is perfect for those who want to try (or have already tried and loved) glycolic-peels.Though not as effective,but continuous use does yield results.

  • An effective bioactive peel facial mask
  • Contains Natural Fruit Acids from Passion Fruit, Lemon, Grape & Pineapple
  • Blended with Papain from Papaya to slough away dead skin cells & stimulate cell turnover
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Fights against congestion, blackheads & blemishes
  • Skin appears clearer, smoother, brighter & younger looking
  • To use: Apply a generous amount to cleansed face & neck. Leave on for 10 minutes. Dampen cloth & gently wipe off mask. Rinse skin with lukewarm water

4.) Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque :





=> Okay,I know.Another mask ?! Well,I am a fan of the Australian brand, Kiehl's (sometimes,when I get a discount!). This is a clay mask and you can use it as a replacement to the charcoal mask or not. I love this mask and I am helping myself to another one !



5.) Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Mask :





=> I have never trend a Korean brand despite the K-beauty craze. This is a cult beauty brand,famous not only in Korea but also in the US . This is a great arsenal for acne victims (sorry,couldn't resist !) This mask will be slapped on to my face after the processes: cleansing + exfoliating + clay/charcoal mask .Then,get under the sheets for that amazing winter nap...

  • Brightening, intensive hydrating, nourishing, night cream, night mask
  • Enriched with more than 65% of rice extract


6.) Eau Thermale Avène SPF 50 Plus Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion :

=> Last,but definitely the most important of all : SUNSCREEN !! Never Ever Forget it.This is my favorite one and I love it .It acts like a sunscreen + highlighter. It is not sticky but hydrating. Try it !

So,this is the end of the post and hope you liked my "FALL BEAUTY HAUL Part 1 & 2 " . I have also include links to the products and also to MyUS.com. Have an GREAT day !

FREE Membership: SHOP the USA and SHIP Worldwide with MyUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment