Popular Posts

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Post Topic : Skincare

Hey everyone ! So,once again it's time for a mad dash to buy gifts for you and your dear ones for christmas!

This post is about skincare ,specifically my skincare , a.k.a my routine .




Firstly,cleansing. Since I had acne , I have a constant fear of my skin breaking out . So,I religiously use Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, For Normal to Oily Skin, 16 Ounce (Pack of 2) , recommended by my dermatologist .Those who have dry skin can use LANCOME's Creme-Mousse Confort Comforting Cleanser Creamy Foam (Dry Skin).




Second,exfoliation. I usually exfoliate 2-3 times a week .I use Avene's Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Mask, 1.69 oz.




Third,(in the morning) :I apply Sunscreen.I don't apply a moisturizer or anything because my skin is very oily .I apply Eau Thermale Avène SPF 50 Plus Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion.


Night Routine : 



First ,I cleanse my face with the cleanser and then ....I apply ice cubes all over my face .

Next,I apply Retin-A:it is a topical cream prescribed by health professionals only. If you are aware with Retin-A(your doctor prescribed it for you) ,use it as instructed.If not,use creams containing "retinol" : it is one of the 'animal' forms of Vitamin A.I will discuss more about Retinol,later on .

Retin-A or retinol creams can make you too sensitive after a time but it is worth it.My skin is even and free of acne .However,I like to switch up a routine a bit by applying a overnight mask sometimes.I like glycolic acid masks or any hydrating overnight masks (there's a link at the bottom of this post).


As for the rest of my body,I moisturize my legs,hands(sometimes hips and stomach) with St. Ives Nourish & Soothe, Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion

Finally,Vaseline on my lips and voila

So,I know there might be a lots of products I am missing .There are other skin types as well. I have done my best to suggest products for those who have oily skin. If you want to buy the products,I suggest that you do your beauty shopping now because of the holiday sales. 

Tip : Shop through Ebates.com ,you can get really great cash backs for stores like Amazon,strawberrynet.com..

If you haven't heard of Strawberrynet.com,click the banner posted on the top right hand corner of the blog post and new customers will get $15 OFF.


No comments:

Post a Comment